Friday, December 16, 2011

TLDR Blog News

So I've had this thing open for about a week now and I've been thinking a couple of things over.  First though I'd like to thank the people at the Gamefaqs board that have motivated me to keep this going.  There are a lot of you out there right now so I won't list names, but it's good to know you're out there.

Regarding updates on the site itself, I would like to do 3 a week.  Monday, Wednesday, and Friday if I have the time and I'll likely omit Wednesday if time isn't allowing.  The articles themselves won't always be straight frame data analysis on a per character basis as I have a few plans to evaluate the normals of the entire cast and make a comparative article for that as well.

Other games are also planned to be covered as the frame data becomes available to me and so long as my wallet permits I will pick up guides and games to facilitate.  I have a very healthy interest in fighting games as a whole and this, despite the soul consuming march that is typing frame data, I really enjoy doing.  I will also be accepting outside submissions if they are relevant to fighting games and of good quality.  If anyone wants to discuss details with me about that you can email me at:

Dwinters2006@yahoo.com

I'll make an attempt to check it more often so I don't miss an email.  Aside from that you can usually find me lurking around Gamefaqs as FaustianLogix and occasionally at SRK under a similar name.  Feel free to send me any feedback or suggestions at any time and thanks again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment