Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Contact Info and YT Replays!



So in my last post I said I had new stuff, and here it is!

Twitter
@FaustianLogix

Stream
http://www.twitch.tv/Player_F

Youtube Channels
www.youtube.com/CitizenTempest
www.youtube.com/MonochromeHunter

My stream will be starting up a series of Let's Plays that I'm calling Faust Powerplays.  The focus of it isn't to exactly show what it is that a game is about or to showcase a simple playthrough of the game, but to show my particular style of gameplay.  I tend to overdo things a little in games and grind a bit (and such videos with grinding will be labeled as such) but I don't often see those kinds of LPs and I wanted to try it out.

And now, some YT replays of SC matches!



This one was offline with a friend that is just learning the game.  My Aeon also needs some work.



This was online a couple days later.  These rounds were actually towards the end of a FT15 so these 9 games aren't showcasing the rest of the set.  It ended in 15-5, my win.

I'll also upload my Evo matches later, but I've since dropped my old main in favor of a new one and I've been practicing a lot more since then.

Follow me on Twitter for stream info.  It's really the only thing I'll be using it for so you don't have to expect a lot of nonsense being posted from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment